Information we might gather from you
Texas Certified Roofing may collect and process the following information from you, our esteemed site user.
- Data that you give us by filing our blank website forms. This is usually information that you provide at the time of joining our site (www.texascertifiedroofing.com), subscribing to our services, consulting or requesting further information about us. It includes name, address, email address, credit card details, telephone number and property details.
- If you call us or contact us via email messaging, we may keep a record of our correspondence with you.
- We may also ask you to write a testimonial or review of our services although you may choose not to respond.
- Details of any transactions that you may carry out via our website and of completion of your orders may be kept.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, weblogs, location data, traffic data and other forms of messaging may be collected. We may use this information for billing purposes or improving our site accessibility and quality.
Internet Protocol addresses
As hinted above, we may collect details of your site visits. These details may also include things like your IP address, type of browser and your operating system. We solely use this data to improve system administration and advertising. Our company needs these statistics to display our site user’s browsing behaviors and patterns and we do not identify any person specifically.
In order to differentiate you from other site users who visit our website, we use items called cookies. These are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to our users’ computer hard drives via their web browsers to help our servers recognize their browsers. We only want to do this to improve your browsing experience when you come to our site.
Where we keep your details
Usage of the information provided by you
- Improving our site content in terms of quality and presentation for your own good.
- Texas Certified Roofing will use your private data to provide you with the roofing services you request from us online.
- To perform our duties arising from any contracts we have entered with you.
- To notify you about any changes to our services or site.
Disclosure of your data
We may disclose your private data to:
- Any employee or member of Texas Certified Roofing.
- To third parties. This may happen if we are under an obligation to disclose or share your details so as to comply with the law or in order to protect our rights, property, safety or those of our employees or clients. We may also reveal to third parties when we have to enforce our terms and conditions or protect ourselves from fraud claims.
- Government and related authorities. If there is a legal reason or basis for providing your personal information to any of these agencies we might do so.