GAF EnergyGuard (TM) Roof Insulation Products
“Economy and exceptional thermal performance for all types of roofing systems.”
Houston Roof Insulation / Fastening Systems
EnergyGuard(TM) Polyiso & Tapered Polyiso Insulation
- Designed for use in practically any low-slope roofing application including BUR, mod bit, and single-ply systems.
- High insulation value –– Superior “LTTR” value compared to any other FM Class I rated product of equivalent thickness at 6 per inch.
- EnergyGuardTM roof insulation board is made of glass fiber-reinforced cellulosic felt facers bonded to a core of polyiso foam.
- Manufactured with EPA-compliant blowing agents containing no CFCs or HCFCs; has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and virtually no global warming potential (GWP).
- Available in a variety of thicknesses from .5” to 4.0” to best suit your needs.
- Available in 4’x4’ and 4’x8’ boards • Tapered panels are also available in slopes of 1/16”, 3/16”, 1/8”, 3/8”, 1/4”, and 1/2”.
EnergyGuard (TM) Perlite Insulation & Tapered Perlite
- Composed of expanded perlite particles, selected binders and cellulose fibers, which provide its insulating efficiency.
- Treated surface helps assure proper adhesion to roof membranes.
- Designed for use in BUR, mod bit, & some single-ply systems.
- Available in 3⁄4”, 1”, 1.5”, and 2” thicknesses.
- Tapered boards available to improve drainage.
- Available in 1⁄2” recover boards for use over existing roofs.
- Cant strips also available to provide a smooth transition from horizontal to vertical surfaces.
EnergyGuard (TM) Polyiso Composite Insulation
- Polyiso Foam has excellent insulating qualities combined with strong surface characteristics of 1⁄2” high density fiberboard, or 1⁄2” perlite on 1 side and the other side is made with Glassfiber-Reinforced Cellulosic Felt Facers.
- The Fiberboard, or Perlite side is able to receive Hot-Mopped Roof Membranes.
Have You Heard About Green Roofing?
Learn more about our Green Roofing Systems and how it helps conserve natural resources.